The map of cyberpunk 2077 presents incredible landscapes and is definitely very extensive, thanks to the work done by CD Project Red you will have fun exploring it far and wide. It can obviously be covered on foot, or by using a means of transport, for which we refer you to our guide to all vehicles. But fast travel is undoubtedly the most comfortable of all, as well as the easiest.
For more information on the game, we refer you to our specific section of Cyberpunk 2077, here is the link to access it, we also attach below all our guides on the game.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete guide to tutti i Cyberpsicopatici
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
This system is unlocked already in Act 1, exactly after completing the prologue relating to the lifepath you chose during the character creation phase. You will find yourself exploring a limited area of Night City under lockdown, and from then on you will have access to fast travel. For this system to be fully functional you will need active dataterms, i.e. terminals with which to interact, identifiable on the map as they are marked with a blue dot. So you will need to unlock multiple dataterm locations for the teleportation mechanism to be efficient.
How to unlock them? Soon said. The way is simpler than expected, in fact it will be enough to enter the radius of the dataterm for a dozen meters, it does not necessarily have to be used. At this point it will finally be available. Needless to say, the more territory you scour, the more terminals you'll be able to unlock. The game plot will lead you to the most unexpected corners of the map, so it is not excluded that you will be able to activate them all, or at least in large part, simply while playing the story. Even if you will love driving a four-wheeler, or why not, a mighty armored vehicle, there will be times when moving faster could be really useful. So if you have more terminals available, you will have more time to devote to missions. If, on the other hand, you are passionate about admiring the beautiful views, wander around as much as you can and take the opportunity to unlock the dataterms, which are always good to have available.