Who can see the pages I like on Facebook? You decide it through the Facebook privacy settings. You can decide that anyone who knows the pages you follow, just friends, friends except or just you.
If you want to decide who can see the pages you like, here's how to set your preference by changing the privacy settings through the Facebook app for smartphones and tablets.
You can also do it from the web but since today we use Facebook via mobile app we will explain the procedure from the latter.
Who can see the pages I like on Facebook?
As already mentioned, it is up to you to decide who can see the pages you like through the facebook privacy settings. And here are the steps to change them.
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right
- Scroll to the bottom and press on Settings and privacy to bring up the complete menu
- Here click on Settings
- Now scroll down until you find the section Privacy to do tap su Privacy Settings.
- Now in the voice Who can see the people, Pages and lists you follow? Tap on it to set your preference between: Everyone, Friends, Friends except or Just me.
- Once done, you will have decided who can see the pages you like and follow.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)