To download Roblox on a PC, you need to be running Windows 7 or later. Roblox is a popular gaming platform with over 30 million daily users. Roblox is also available on iOS, Android, Xbox One and macOS.
Roblox is a popular gaming platform with over 30 million daily users. It offers a variety of virtual experiences or games that you can join, create and share with friends, and most of the platform's content is created by other users. If you are interested in trying the free-to-play app, you will need to install it. Here's how to download, install (and play) Roblox on a Windows PC.
To play Roblox on a PC, your computer will need to be running at least Windows 7 or later. It is also available for Mac, iOS, Android and Xbox One.
How to download Roblox on a Windows PC
- Go to Roblox.com.
- If you don't have a Roblox account, go ahead and create one here by filling out the registration form. If you have an account, log in using the button Log in.
- Once logged in, select the game you want to play by clicking on it.
- Click the play button green.
- Click the button Download and install Roblox that appears. This will download the installation file to your computer.
- Click on the installation file to install Roblox.
- If you are running the file from outside your web browser, you will need to double-click on it to install it.
- Do click on green button OK in the pop-up window.
- Returning to the web page, click the button Participate.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Open Roblox to start playing.
How to fix Roblox keeps crashing?
- What is Roblox and how it works
- Roblox Airport Tycoon Codes (November 2020)
- How to register Roblox on Mac
- How to fix Roblox keeps crashing?
- HappyMod or how to download thousands of modified Android apps and games for free