Let's find out together, in our guide, where to find all the armor in Ghost of Tsushima, the new adventure by Sucker Punch and Sony
Our review will come short, very short, as soon as possible. However, we did not resist talking to you about Ghost of Tsushima, so we decided to bring you a long series of guides on the title. After The Last of Us: Part II, the new adventure from Sucker Punch is the latest great exclusive for Sony PlayStation 4, and as such has the eyes of everyone, audiences and critics alike, on it. Generally received in a positive way, Ghost of Tsushima has also received numerous criticisms, which, however, we will talk about in the review. What we want to tell you about in this article is where and how to find all armor in Ghost of Tsushima. Let's find out together.
Ten armor, ten possibilities
In the Sucker Punch adventure you will find a total of 10 different armors, all editable and upgradeable four times at the gunsmiths. There are only two exceptions to this rule: the Mongolian General's Armor and the Shattered Armor. Knowing their abilities and bonuses well will allow you to alternate their use in an optimal way, both based on the situation in which you will find yourself, and based on the approach you have decided to use.
Shattered Armor and Tayadori Armor - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all armor
The first armor we want to tell you about is theDefeated Armor which, as the name suggests, it is a broken armor that you will not be able to repair in any way. You will practically recover it at the beginning of the game, it is practically impossible that you will miss it, and of course you will abandon it as soon as you get hold of something even a little better.
THEArmatura di Tadayori it belonged, in the distant past, to the legendary archer Tayadori. You can get this armor completing the mythical tale "The Legend of Tadayori". At the maximum upgrade, this armor will grant you the following bonuses:
- Speed for nocking and reloading arrows increased by 30%;
- Meditation duration increased by 2 seconds;
- 50% concentration reset for each headshot.
Kensei Armor and Ronin Uniform - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all armor
Ghost of Tsushima's third armor is theKensei's armor, another armor linked to a mythical tale a little more difficult to recover. In fact, you will get it as a reward for defeating Kojiro in a duel, but, before you can challenge him, you will necessarily have to defeat the five Straw Hats that are with him. As soon as you accept the mission, you will be shown on the map where to find the Straw Hats. At the maximum upgrade, the Kensei Armor will grant you as a bonus:
- Resolve reset increased by 30%;
- Damage bonus dealt with ghostly weapons by 30%;
- An enemy hit by a ghostly weapon will deal 50% less damage and 50% more damage.
The fourth armor in Ghost of Tsushima is theRonin Uniform and you will get it at the end of the main mission "Blood on the grass". The bonuses that will guarantee you the maximum upgrade are the following:
- Enemy detection speed reduced by 20%;
- Melee damage increased by 30%;
- Enemies will find it harder to spot you when you come out of the pampas in a crouched position.
Samurai Clan Armor and Gosaku Armor - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all armor
THEArmor of the Samurai Clan it is definitely one of the most tamarre. You can get it after helping Lady Masako, that is, after completing the first of nine missions related to her. The bonuses that will guarantee you the maximum upgrade are the following:
- High reduction of all damage taken;
- High increase in maximum health;
- 15% increase in determination when taking damage.
The sixth armor that you can find in Ghost of Tsushima is theArmor of Gosaku. It is probably one of the most interesting in the game, also linked to a mythical tale. You will have to find six keys desired by the Mongols, freeing as many farms that you will find in the areas of Yagata, Ohama, Aoi, Iijima, Kuta and Koshimizu. However, you will find them easily once you start the quest. The bonuses that it will grant you once you reach the maximum upgrade are:
- Massive increase in maximum health;
- Massive increase in wobbling damage;
- 20% health restored for every staggering enemy killed.
Armor of the Sakai Clan and Armor of the Wanderer - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all the armor
THEArmor of the Sakai Clan it will be recoverable only at the end of the plot mission "Ghosts of the Past". The bonuses that will guarantee you the maximum upgrade are the following:
- Massive increase in melee damage;
- 2-kill bonus to match streak;
- 25% chance to terrify an enemy following a successful confrontation.
Eighth armor, theWayfarer's armor. Very useful in the exploration phases and for the collection of artifacts. In fact, the bonuses that will guarantee you the maximum upgrade are:
- You will be able to spot the artifacts with the guiding wind;
- The fog of war in the game map clears 30% more when you explore;
- The controller will gradually vibrate when an artifact is within 60 meters of the player.
Armor of the Mongolian Commander and Armor of the Ghost - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all the armor
In Ghost of Tsushima you can also wear the enemy's armor. In fact, you can recover the Armor of the Mongol Commander by collecting the missing pieces and carrying them al fabbro di Jogaku. He will be the one to give you the side quest "Worthy of the Khan", as well as the one who will forge the armor. You will have to clear some of the Mongolian camps, four in total, whose location will be marked on the map as usual. The bonuses that will guarantee you the maximum upgrade are the following:
- Greater health increase than any other armor;
- Greater damage reduction than any other armor;
- Huge decrease in Jin detection speed outside of encounters.
The latest armor available in Ghost of Tsushima is theGhost armor. It will be the one you will use the most if you become attached to stealth in the latest Sucker Punch adventure. You will receive it as a gift from the Taka during the main mission. The bonuses that it will grant you once you reach the maximum upgrade are:
- Reduction of enemy detection by 40%;
- Reduction of 2 kills for the activation of the Form of the Ghost;
- 30% chance to terrorize nearby enemies after kills.
Here ends our guide on where to find all armor in Ghost of Tsushima. Pending the arrival of our review, we remind you that you can get a free exclusive theme for your PlayStation 4. Are you playing the latest Sucker Punch adventure? What do you think about it? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news (and guides) on videogame and tech!