Fundamental to complete Jin's power-up and to get the platinum trophy, discover with our guide where to find all the bamboo-breakers in Ghost of Tsushima
Ghost of Tsushima has been in stores for a few days already and we are doing our best to give you a complete and satisfying review as soon as possible. In the meantime, we decided to delight the wait with a long series of guides on the latest effort of Sucker Punch, to make your journey with Jin a little less difficult. After The Last of Us: Part II, Ghost of Tsushima will be the last big exclusive for Sony PlayStation 4 and, for that reason, it deserves some noteworthy coverage.
Before starting this guide on how to find all the bamboo-breakers in Ghost of Tsushima, we remind you that here on Holygamerz you can already find a long list of themed guides. Starting from where to find all the game Armor, passing through the guide to the best techniques, the guide on where to find all the hidden altars, how and where to find all the Shinto shrines, our tricks and tips to play at your best and, for finish, the guide to the platinum trophy. Let's begin!
What are bamboo breakers? - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all bamboo breakers
To start this guide, let's clarify immediately what bamboo breakers are and what they are for. This sort of "collectible" will be used by Jin to increase his Determination, a stat that determines the warrior's ability to use special moves in battle. A higher level of Determination will mean having more chances to escape death and take back the clashes with the most devastating techniques of Ghost of Tsushima.
You can find bamboo breakers by looking for of large white flags with rows of bamboo near them placed on a pedestal scattered throughout the game map, both in the camps and in the wilderness. You can also take advantage of the help of the golden birds, or the guiding wind if you have learned the bamboo-breaker skill from the Techniques menu.
If you follow this guide, however, you certainly won't need it. We will list, below, the location of all 16 bamboo-breakers in Ghost of Tsushima, offering you instructions and visual aids to find them right away, so you can increase your resolve. You go!
The Bamboo Breakers of the Izuhara Region - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all the Bamboo Breakers
Below you will find the locations of the bamboo breakers of the Izuhara region:
- Bamboobreaker by Azamo: You will find this bamboo-breaker in the Azamo Bay camp, near the sanctuary at the highest point in the area;
- Tsutsu Bamboo Breaker: you will find this bamboo-breaker across the river near the “Ansa Frusciante” map marker;
- Ariake's Bamboo Breaker: You will find this bamboo-breaker south of the Houren pasture, across the river at the darkened camp, halfway between a Pampas camp and a structure, near a campfire;
- Komatsu Bamboo Breaker: You will find this bamboo-breaker inside the Komatsu Forge camp, right next to the Sashimono Banner merchant who sells saddles. Outside his house, you will find him on the right in a cluster of banners;
- Spezza-bambù Hiyoshi: You will find this bamboo-breaker on your way to the Hiyoshi Inn camp. Following the road with the springs on either side, keep the Ishikawa dojo in the background;
- Kashine Bamboo Breaker: You will find this bamboo-breaker right near the White Merchant, southeast of the city of Komoda;
- Komoda Bamboo Breaker: You will find this bamboo-breaker by following the main road that unravels from the liberated city of Komoda. Look for it in the shadow of a giant watchtower, just past the main gate.
Toyotama region bamboo breakers - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all bamboo breakers
Below you will find the locations of the Bamboo-breakers of the Toyotama region:
- Akashima Bamboo Breaker: you will find this bamboo-breaker heading to the west coast starting from the Old Rice Fields of Togo. Search in the shadow of the Akashima Lighthouse;
- Broken-bamboo Umugi: you will find this bamboo-breaker on the north-west coast of Covo Umugi;
- Spezza-bambù Yarikawa: You will find this bamboo-breaker on the coast directly east of the Yorikawa stronghold;
- Kushi Bamboo Breaker: you will find this bamboo breaker by following the coast of the previous bamboo breaker. Look east for Benkei Falls, on a bluff overlooking the ocean;
- Kubara Bamboo Breaker: you will find this bamboo-breaker west of the Monachetto pond. This bamboo is practically in the center of the Toyotama map;
- Otsuna Bamboo Breaker: You will find this bamboo-breaker north of Omi Village, at the back of the large shrine at the top of the hill.
Kamiagata region bamboo breakers - Ghost of Tsushima: where to find all bamboo breakers
Below you will find the locations of the bamboo breakers of the Kamiagata region:
- Bamboo Breaker Infinite Forest: You will find this bamboo-breaker directly east of the Kin Shrine. More precisely, you will find it on the coast below the Kin Lighthouse, overlooking the pampas field;
- Kin Bamboobreaker: You will find this bamboo-breaker on the small island in the lake north of the Kin Sanctuary;
- Bamboo-breaker Sago: You will find this bamboo west of the Kin Sanctuary, near a watchtower.
Here ends our guide on where to find all the bamboo breakers in Ghost of Tsushima. Pending the arrival of our review we ask you: are you playing the latest Sucker Punch title? What do you think? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news (and guides) on videogame and tech!