In this guide we will tell you about the unlockable techniques in Ghost of Tsushima and we will explain which are the best to acquire right away.
Finally he has arrived Ghost of Tsushima, the last real big PS4 exclusive before the arrival of the new next-gen console of Sony. Some players have decided to live this latest title very calmly, while others want to give your best from the very first moments of play. To meet these people we have decided to write this article, in which we will talk about unlockable techniques in Ghost of Tsushima e we will explain which are the best to acquire immediately.
Before we start talking about the techniques of Ghost of Tsushima it is good to say a few words on how to unlock them. During your adventure, every action you take, from exploring to defeating enemies, will increase your rank of legend. Once you have earned enough legend experience points you will level up and you will get as a reward points that can be spent to unlock new techniques. But remember that these points are limited, therefore it is advisable to avoid wasting them on little useful skills.
Deflection techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best techniques
Let's start our article on Ghost of Tsushima abilities right away by talking about the deflection techniques. This category includes all the techniques related to parades and deflections, making it one of the most important branches of the game. In total they are present 7 such skills and they are almost all mandatory to unlock. Here is the list of techniques of this branch that we suggest you unlock as soon as possible during your game of Ghost of Tsushima:
- Perfect save
- By pressing the L1 key at the right moment you will be able to deflect an opponent's blow.
- Perfect Healing Block
- Thanks to this technique you will be able to regain a good dose of life points after every perfect save you hit.
- Unyielding block
- This ability allows you to parry even the normally unbearable attacks, making your fights much easier and more scenic.
- Deflect the arrows
- With this technique you will finally be able to deflect the arrows of the enemies, greatly simplifying your fights at a distance.
- Unyielding spear parry
- This skill is very similar to inflexible block and is just as useful, as it will allow you to deflect the unbearable blows of the spears.
Evasion techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best techniques
Now let's move on to the branch of evasion techniques. These skills will be essential to be able to escape from enemies and they can give you a tremendous advantage on the battlefield. Again there are a total of 7 skills that will be almost essential to learn. Here is the list of techniques of this branch that we suggest you unlock as soon as possible during your game of Ghost of Tsushima:
- By pressing the circle button twice you will now be able to perform a roll, which is essential to defeat some specific bosses and easily overcome many fights.
- Dodge attack
- This technique will allow you to perform a quick attack by pressing the square button immediately after a dodge.
- Shoulder in charge
- Thanks to this ability you can carry out a shoulder in charge capable of knocking down weaker enemies
- Charged attack
- This technique will allow you to perform a very powerful charged shot by holding down the square button
- Perfect dodge
- With this skill you will finally be able to slow down time by dodging an enemy attack at the last second
Mythical techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best techniques
Le mythical techniques they are a bit different from the ones we've told you so far, as they can be unlocked only after completing the related mythical tales. In total they only exist 4 skills of this type and this time too almost all of them will be very useful. Here is the list of techniques of this branch that we suggest you unlock as soon as possible during your game of Ghost of Tsushima:
- Heavenly Strike
- This technique will allow you to unleash a very powerful attack in an unbreakable degree able to easily defeat the weakest enemies and break the guard of the stronger ones.
- Dance of Wrath
- Thanks to this technique you will be able to unleash a lethal combo of three consecutive attacks capable of thinning out large groups of enemies or seriously damaging the bosses.
- Explosive arrows
- With this technique you can nock in your longbow some very dangerous explosive arrows ideal for killing multiple enemies at a time.
Exploration techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best techniques
Le exploration techniques they will help you explore the world of Ghost of Tsushima more easily, but they don't have many other useful effects. Anything you can do with these skills will be feasible with a little attention.
We decided to include these skills in the right article for the record, since we we advise you not to unlock any of these techniques. It's much better to save your Tech Points so you can spend them later on something more useful.
Posture techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best techniques
Le posture skills are really very special, given that they will allow Jin to enter a certain posture and get several benefits. In total there are 5 techniques of this type and they are all fundamental to be able to play Ghost of Tsushima in the best way.
Since you will have to unlock them all we won't go into these skills much, all you need to know is that each of them will change your fighting style and will be more or less useful against certain types of enemies.
Spooky Weapon Techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: Best Technique Guide
As you progress through the game you will unlock various spooky weapons and later you can also learn some techniques dedicated to them. In total they exist 7 skills of this type, but this time we advise you to unlock only four. Here is the list of techniques of this branch that we suggest you unlock as soon as possible during your game of Ghost of Tsushima:
- Hidden blade
- With this technique you will be able to throw three kunai at a time instead of two, thus hitting up to three enemies at the same time.
- Clenched blades
- The kunai are really very useful and thanks to this skill you can greatly increase their damage.
- Concussive explosion
- Thanks to this technique, your bomb explosions will now knock down all nearby enemies.
- Explosive splinters
- This technique will allow you to make your bombs even more lethal by increasing their damage and explosion radius.
Evolutionary techniques - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best techniques
Finally, we conclude this article with the evolutionary techniques. These skills they are 13 and they can only be unlocked after you have progressed far enough in the main story. Here is the list of techniques of this branch that we suggest you unlock as soon as possible during your game of Ghost of Tsushima:
- Chain assassination
- This is one of the most important skills in the game, as it will allow you to assassinate two nearby enemies in quick succession.
- Master of chain assassination
- This ability is nothing more than an evolution of the previous one, as it will allow you to assassinate an additional third target.
- Iron will
- Thanks to this very useful technique you can come back to life after death and continue fighting.
- Concentration is a very useful technique that will allow you to slow down time by aiming at enemies with your bow.
- Mental strength
- With this technique you can reduce the Concentration cooldown by 15%.
- Improved mental strength
- With this technique you can reduce the Concentration cooldown by as much as 30%.
- Safe landing
- This technique is really useful when exploring Tsushima Island, as it will allow you to negate all fall damage by simply pressing the circle button at the right time.
The specter of Tsushima
Thanks to this guide you are now aware of all the most important techniques to learn in Ghost of Tsushima. Now you can truly define yourself as the specter of Tsushima e your opponents will have many good reasons to fear you. Our article ends here, but if you want to know more about the game we suggest you also take a look at the other guides on our site:
- What to know to play better
- Where to find all the armor
- Where to find all Shinto shrines
- How to find all the hidden altars
- Guide to platinum
Ghost of Tsushima is available now exclusively for PS4. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on Holygamerz.