Sucker Punch's new action adventure, now Sony's first party, is finally available on the shelves for PlayStation fans. For this reason, today we want to offer you a guide to the best Amulets in Ghost of Tsushima and where to find them
In Ghost of Tsushima, Amulets are fundamental objects to proceed with success and with less difficulty in the game. These objects constitute the character enhancement system allowing Jin, the protagonist of the game, to become more and more lethal in the combat phase as in the stealth kills in full ninja style. In Ghost of Tsushima it is possible to find a large amount of Amulets and we in this guide want to show you which are the best to equip and where to find them.
Speaking of Amulets ...
As already mentioned, it is possible to find a large amount of Amulets in Ghost of Tsushima. These artifacts can be found in basically three ways:
- Visiting the sanctuaries scattered throughout the game world
- By completing missions of the game
- By completing the challenges Special
The Amulets, moreover, are divided into two large categories: the major Amulets and the minor Amulets. A maximum of two Major Amulets and four Minor Amulets can be equipped in the game. As for the majors, it is possible to find them in the sanctuaries, while the minors can be obtained by completing the secondary or special missions that we will find throughout the game.
Unlocking Amulet Slots - Ghost of Tsushima: Guide to the Best Amulets and Where to Find Them
In Ghost of Tsushima the use of Amulets, and therefore of upgrades, is not completely free. The upgrades, in fact, can be equipped in slots, which at the beginning of the game will be limited but which can be unlocked in the course of our adventure. To unlock the Amulet slots, you need to find and visit the Inari shrines and pay homage.
These shrines are different from those marked on the map, in fact they are identified as "Tane delle Volpi". To find them, just follow the fox to the small sanctuary, where you can pay homage. Every four shrines you will unlock a secondary slot additional, until you get them all.
Greater Amulets - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best Amulets and where to find them
We said earlier that the Ghost of Tsushima Amulets are divided into major and minor. To be precise, among the major Amulets we find:
- Amaterasu: Amaterasu grants a bonus that allows players to restore a small amount of health by killing enemies. This Amulet can be obtained by visiting the Golden Shrine south of the Golden Temple during Act 1 of the game.
- Mizu-no-Kami: Thanks to this Amulet, parries, perfect parries and dodges are easier to carry out. This Amulet can be obtained by visiting the Spring Falls Shrine in the north-central of the map (near the Kukai Falls), already in Act 1.
- Poisonous death: This Amulet unlocks a stealth tool for players, which attracts unsuspecting enemies and poisons them. To get it, you must reach the level "Legend: Ghost Samurai"
- Inari: thanks to this Amulet it is possible to increase the resources of all types during the collection. To get it, you must go to the Shrine of Arrow's Peak during Act 1 of the game.
- Hidden blades: this amulet allows you to cast up to 5 kunai at the same time. To unlock it, you need to reach the “Legend: Devil's Blade” level.
The major Amulets are those most important within Ghost of Tsushima and grant the player the greatest benefits, as well as leaving a wide and customizable freedom of action.
Minor Amulets - Ghost of Tsushima: guide to the best Amulets and where to find them
If the Greater Amulets offer great benefits or unlock particular skills, the Lesser Amulets allow you to improve certain statistics of the protagonist. Particularly:
- Amulet of Ferocity: this Amulet allows you to increase Jin's melee damage. Can be obtained by completing all Tsushima Tales.
- Resistance Amulet: this Amulet allows you to reduce all damage taken. Like the previous one, it can be obtained by completing all Tsushima tales.
- Strength of Inari: this Amulet greatly increases our character's health and damage. Can be obtained by completing all Fox Lairs.
- Amulet of Silence: reduces enemy detection speed by 15% and increases the buildup of determination. This too, like the previous one, is obtained by completing all the Foxes' Lairs.
Although these Amulets are slightly less important than the major ones, they bestow important enhancements to the protagonist, without whom in some situations it could be difficult to proceed.
Ghost or Samurai?
Well friends, this was ours guide to the best Amulets and where to find them in Ghost of Tsushima. We hope you enjoy the game as much as we do and that we have been helpful in your quest for the Amulets. As always we wish you a good gaming and we remind you to stay connected on Holygamerz for further guides, news, updates and much more on the world of video games and beyond. Bye!