To access Facebook you will need to register for free on the social network and then you can access it anywhere from your computer through a browser and from your smartphone or tablet through the official app.
But let's find out how to access Facebook by registering for free. Or know how to access as a visitor without registering by going to specific pages that the famous social network makes available.
Facebook log in by registering from the website and mobile app on Android and iOS
Facebook access from Web Browser from computer (Registration)
To create a Facebook account you must:
- Connect to and fill out the form shown below.
- Indicate your name and surname, the mobile number or email address to be used to create your account, your date of birth and gender and a password to be used for accessing the Facebook account you are creating.
- Done press on SUBSCRIBE in verde.
- Follow the guide procedures that will be proposed to you to authenticate your identity and the various profile customization steps to access Facebook with your newly created profile.
Done, you have just logged in to Facebook from the web browser and now you can use the credentials used to log in on any other device and continue to use Facebook from it.
Facebook login from mobile app (Registration)
You can also make your first access to Facebook also through the official mobile app on both Android and iOS. Once you have downloaded and launched the Facebook application on your device, here's how to log in for the first time by registering for the service:
- They are tap Sign up for Facebook located at the bottom
- push the button Start and follow the wizard of the social network, filling in all the data required to create your account
Once the procedure is finished you will have created your personal profile on Facebook and you can start using all the functions of the social network.
Once you've created your first login to Facebook via registration, you can use those credentials for log in to the social network from your computer, smart TV, smartphone, tablet and all devices enabled to run Facebook.
How to log into Facebook if you forget your password
If you ever forget your password, we recommend that you anticipate using a way to log into your Facebook account without a password.
You can use one of the following recovery options:
- Double check your contact information. Facebook sends a confirmation code to reset your password via a trusted email address or mobile number.
2. Add another email address or mobile number to your account in case your original contact method is compromised. Here's how to add an email address from your account:
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- On the General tab, click Contact.
- Click Add another email address or mobile number to add a new email address to your account.
- Click Add or Save Changes.
- You will need to re-enter your Facebook password and click Submit before the new email address is added to your account.
- When you add a new email address to your account, a confirmation email is sent to you. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you want this email address added to your Facebook account.
3. Choose friends as trusted contacts that you can contact in case you no longer have access to your account.
To choose trusted contacts:
- Access the security and access settings
- Scroll up to Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you are no longer able to log into your account and click on Edit.
- Click Choose Friends and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have chosen your trusted contacts, you can always click on Edit to change or remove the friends you have chosen.
4. Use the authentic name and date of birth in your Facebook account to allow facebook to locate your profile if you cannot log in anymore.
Facebook log in as a visitor without having to register
It is possible to access Facebook as a visitor being able to search for people, pages, groups, famous people and job offers without having to register.
Of course, not having a Facebook account you will not be able to interact, share or even view the information of many people.
However, if you really don't want to access Facebook by creating your own profile, here's what you can do.
Log into Facebook as a visitor to search for people
Go to this address:. On this page you can search for the person you are interested in in the search box or select the letters and search for them.
Log into Facebook without registration to search for famous people
If you are looking for the official profile or page of your favorite celebrity to see his posts on Facebook you can do it even without being registered by looking for it on the page dedicated to celebrities. Address: facebook.com/celebrities
Log into Facebook as a visitor to search for pages
Go to this address:. On this page you can search for the facebook page you are interested in in the search box or select the letters and search for it.
Facebook log in as a visitor to search for groups
Go to this address:. On this page you can search the public facebook groups that interest you in the search box or select the letters and search for it.
Log into Facebook as a visitor to search for games
You can search for games on Facebook but we won't be able to play them if you don't have an account. Go to this address:.
Log into Facebook as a visitor for job vacancies
Facebook has a page dedicated to job offers posted by its users, if you are interested in seeing these job offers but you do not want to create an account on Facebook you can check them as a visitor by going to this page.