Apex Legends is the new Battle Royale from Respawn Entertainment and in this guide we will accurately analyze all the characters available so far, listing their skills and passives.
The new Battle Royale di Respawn Entertainment, Called Apex Legends, came out like a bolt from the blue, capturing a total of 2.5 million players in less than 48 hours so far. The title is, basically, an FPS with only one available mode, the Battle Royale that we have learned to love or hate, but the proposed mechanics make this title much more frenetic than you might think.
The characters proposed in the new Respawn title they are called "Legends", there are a total of 8 and in this guide we will see in detail all their skills, including liabilities.
Apex Legends: Guide to Characters, Classes and Legends
Blooshound is the most mysterious character in all of Apex, with an aspect that is a union between a Samurai and a Fallout character he certainly has some of the most useful skills in the game. In fact, his perks, in addition to being very useful for ourselves, are also very useful for teammates. Not surprisingly, among the numerous games he played, he was the most chosen Legend of all, but let's see together what are the skills:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Eye of the Gods - Reveal nearby enemies, traps and clues through all structures in front of you.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: Hound - See the tracks left by the enemies.
- ULTIMATE ABILITIES: Primal instinct - Sharpens the senses, allowing you to move faster and signaling prey.
This is the Tank from Apex Legends and he is a really strong and simple character to use, especially if you are the type of player who plays a lot on the defensive. In fact, two of his abilities are based on defense, and this can be useful both for himself and for his companions, but now let's see together Gibraltar's abilities:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Protective dome - Create a domed shield that blocks attacks for 15 seconds.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: Weapon Shield - If you use the scope, a shield is deployed that blocks incoming fire.
- ULTIMATE ABILITIES: Rain of Fire - Request a concentrated mortar strike on a marked position.
In Apex Legends, the characters can also be divided by classes, and Lifeline is definitely the doctor of the group. In fact, he can revive fallen teammates much faster, as well as deploy a drone to heal him and a capsule full of defensive items, but now let's see his abilities in detail:
- TACTICAL SKILL: DOC Healing Drone - Request the healing drone to automatically heal teammates.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: War Medic - Revive teammates on the ground faster while protected by a shield wall. Utilization of healing items is 25% faster.
- ULTIMATE ABILITIES: Assist Capsule - Request a capsule filled with high quality defensive equipment.
This "robot" is really a lot of fun to use, as besides being very charismatic he has really good skills. In fact, he can move faster with the use of his grapple and even create ropes for himself and his companions, but now let's see his skills together in detail:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Grapple - Grapple to quickly reach out of reach places.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: Infiltrated - Scan a bearing transmitter to find out the next ring location.
- ULTIMATE SKILLS: Zipline master - Create a zipline that everyone can use.
This is certainly the most spectacular character to use, but his Ultimate is really tough to take full advantage of. In fact, his abilities consist in disappearing almost completely, becoming immune to all damage and his final ability allows us to create two portals through which both we and our companions can travel through. Now let's see all three skills in detail:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Into oblivion - Reposition quickly thanks to the safety of the oblivion space, avoiding all damage.
- PASSIVE SKILL: Voices from oblivion - Hear a voice when danger approaches. He wants to help you, or so it seems.
- ULTIMATE ABILITIES: Dimensional Gate - Link 2 locations with portals for 60 seconds, allowing the whole team to use them.
She is the professional soldier of the group. In fact, his abilities will help you when you are under enemy fire, but they give their best when you are the one to attack. In fact, one of the skills is to throw a smoke grenade, while the other will allow you to launch an artillery attack. Now let's see all three skills in detail:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Smoke Screen - Fires a high-speed smoke grenade that explodes, generating a smokescreen on impact.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: Double time - If you are under attack while running, you will move faster for a short period of time.
- ULTIMATE ABILITIES: Roar of thunder - Requires an artillery attack that relentlessly advances across the battlefield.
This is one of two characters that can be unlocked with credits and has some pretty good skills. All three skills are focused on gas, in fact in addition to dropping gas grenades, he can see the enemies scurrying inside the gaseous clouds and his Utlimate allows you to cover an entire area with this compound. Now let's see all three skills in detail:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Nox gas trap - Drop cylinders that release deadly Nox gas when hit or triggered by enemies.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: Nox Vision - Allows you to see enemies through gas.
- ULTIMATE ABILITIES: Nox Gas Grenade -Covers a large area of Nox gas.
The latter Legend is also unlockable through in-game credits and its abilities focus on illusions. In fact, all three of his abilities allow you to release holographic baits to confuse our enemies, but now let's see them in detail:
- TACTICAL ABILITY: Deception - Release a holographic lure to confuse the enemy.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: Bis! - Automatically releases a decoy and cloak for 5 seconds when down.
- ULTIMATE SKILLS: Disappear - Set up a team of lures to distract enemies while activating cloaking.
Apex Legends: Guide to Characters, Classes and Legends
Are you playing Apex Legends? What characters do you use? We remind you that this video game is available on Xbox One, PC and PS4 for free and, in case you want to know all the information, you can click here.
To read other guides on this and many other video games, keep following Holygamerz!