Do you want to find all the components available to upgrade your weapon in Resident Evil 2 Remake? Follow this guide to leave nothing behind!
Resident Evil 2 Remake, of which you can read the review to work Alessandro Smeriglio, is a survival horror in which it is very important to upgrade your weapon, to allow a Leon o Clear to survive in the hell of Racoon City.
How do you say? Haven't you upgraded your weapon? Not bad, follow this guide to find out where to find all the components and to make your arsenal more deadly against zombies! Transform your revolver into a powerful anti-zombie cannon or your shotgun into a powerful long-range shotgun.
Resident Evil 2 Remake: Where To Find Weapon Upgrades For Leon | Guide
As you progress through your adventure in Racoon City, Leon and Claire will be able to collect a variety of components for their weapons: each of them, in fact, possesses at least one improvement, while some will even have three. Don't miss a single component, following the guide below!
Let's start with thelist of components found by Leon for his weapons:
- Extended charger: located at first floor in the West office, you can catch it by solving a little puzzle. In fact, you will have to unlock both padlocks that close Leon's desk, which is closed by our policeman's nice colleagues. The combination will be [DOWN] for the left lock, e [MRG] for the right padlock. The extended charger will double the capacity of the gun.
- Soccer: located in the garage parking. You will have to open the trunk of the police car, following this path: first of all collect the yellow box in the Shooting Range, where, examining it, you will find the keys to a car. Return to the car park and use the keys: you will unlock the trunk of the police car, where you will find the butt for the gun, that will allow you to fire three bullets in a burst.
- Compensator: you will find it inside the safe, located in the waiting room on the second floor. To unlock the safe, you will need to put the combination [6-2-11]. The compensator reduces recoil when firing with the Matilda.
- Long barrel: you can find it once you leave the Racoon City Police Station, at the gun shop. The long barrel allows you to shoot with greater accuracy.
- Soccer: in the sewers, in the water treatment area, inside the safe. The code to unlock it will be [2-12-8]. Football allows you to shoot and reload faster.
MAGNUM LIGHTING HAWK
- Long barrel: In the Underground Plant, on the first visit, it is impossible to open the Special Weapons Locker. To unlock it, from the Sewers you will have to return to the Basement Plant e insert the STARS badge inside the template. The long barrel reduces recoil and makes the bullets faster, dealing more damage.
- Red-Dot viewfinder: you can find it in the STARS office on the second floor. Collect the Roll in the Work Room at the Upper Sewers, then go back to the Dark Room inside the Police Station. The photo will show you a hiding place in the STARS Office - go there and compare the photo with the location to find the Red-Hot viewfinder, which allows for greater accuracy when shooting. You must necessarily develop the film to reveal the position.
- regulator: you can find it in the Laboratory, by returning the current to the Rest Room with the Signal Modulator. The locker will open, allowing you to grab the upgrade for the Flamethrower that it will reduce fuel consumption and compressed gas, thus allowing you to cast flames longer.
Resident Evil 2 Remake: Where to Find Claire's Weapon Upgrades | Guide
Clear will have more weapons at his disposal, so you'll need to find the parts for his weapons if you want to have a chance to survive the zombies. But don't worry! Follow his guide to find out where they are!
REVOLVER SLS 60
- Speedloader: on the first floor, in the West Office. Unlock the two padlocks on Leon's desk by entering the codes [DOWN] for the left padlock e [MRG] for the right padlock. The fast charger reduces loading time for the revolver.
- Reinforced frame: in the Sewers to the Treatment Plant. Unlock the Safe of the Plant by entering the code [2-12-8]. By recovering the reinforced frame, you will reduce the recoil of the weapon when shooting, e you will modify the revolver in the Magnum Ammo.
PISTOLA JMB HP3
- Major Charger: in the waiting room on the second floor, inside the safe. The code is [6-2-11].
GRENADE LAUNCHER GM79
- Shoulder Football: In the Elevator Control Room, you will find the football inside a locker, in the room outside the elevator that leads to Chief Iron's office.
- Silencer: In the Underground Plant, on the first visit, it is impossible to open the Special Weapons Locker. To unlock it, from the Sewers you will have to go back to the Underground Plant and insert the STARS badge inside the template.
- Extended Charger: you can find it in the STARS office on the second floor. Collect the Roll in the Work Room at the Upper Sewers, then go back to the Dark Room inside the Police Station. The photo will show you a hiding place in the STARS Office - go there and compare the photo with the location to find the extended magazine for the SMG. You have to develop the film to discover the hiding place.
ELECTRIC DISCHARGE RIFLE
- Capacitor: you can find it in the Laboratory, in the Rest Room. Bring the power back into the system with the Signal Modulator, to unlock the cabinet and find the capacitor, which allows you to accumulate large amounts of electricity and reduce the interval between shots.
If you followed the guide step by step, you will end up with an arsenal capable of making you almost invincible! This way you will complete Resident Evil 2 Remake hassle-free, allowing you to complete Leon and Claire's stories quickly and without fear of zombies.
Have you played the title? Let us know in the comments!