Outriders has recently hit shelves all over the world, and before you throw yourself headlong into trying to 100% complete it, we recommend that you take a look at the trophy list.
We have already talked extensively about Outriders in a full-bodied preview based on the demo released on PlayStation 4, raising many of our doubts especially on the technical side. From the simple point of view of the gameplay and the "fun" factor, however, we are convinced that Square Enix's new title really has a lot to give. And considering that it is a game available since launch on Game Pass, the spread that will follow will be quite substantial. A third-person shooter with a strong RPG component and a skill-tree that seems to be really vast and complete, four all different playable classes, a planet to explore and many weapons and armor to find. In addition, the developers of People Can Fly recently confirmed that there will be no microtransactions and that Outriders is not a game as a service, but a game over and over. The title is available from April 1st on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.
Waiting for our review, however, we have decided to bring you the complete trophy list of Outriders. The list consists of 31 bronze trophies, 7 silver trophies, 4 gold trophies and the iconic platinum trophy. It doesn't seem to be particularly complex to complete the title at 100%, especially if you decide to play carefully and spend a fair amount of hours on it. We remind you that the list may contain spoilers, so if you don't want to know absolutely anything about the title of People Can Fly and Square Enix, we advise you not to continue reading. Let's begin!
The first part of the bronze trophies - Outriders Trophy List
Below you will find the first part of the bronze trophies:
- A nightmare awakening: Awaken and face the new dark age of Enoch;
- And here's a hero: Kill Gauss at the solar plant
- Dream frequencies: Find out the direction of the signal source;
- Bad habits: Kill Scurlock
- Broken seal: Open the portal that leads out of the forest;
- It's not easy to be a father, boss: Sconfiggi Yagak e Utargak;
- The way of fury: Shed light on the origins of the Feral;
- Master of the past: Complete the History questline;
- The hand of death: Complete the Bounty Quest Series
- Big game expert: Complete the Hunter mission series
- Our burden: Complete "Legacy of the Outrider";
- Urgent matter: Complete a side mission
- Overtime at the morgue: Kill 3500 enemies
- A snap of your fingers: Inflict a total of 1000000 damage;
- Misfortune always travels accompanied: Kill 10 enemies at intervals of up to 2 seconds.
The second part of the bronze trophies - Outriders Trophy List
Here, however, the second part of the bronze trophies:
- Coup de grace: Kill an enemy hit by at least 4 different status effects;
- Clash of mutations: Kill 5 elites using only skills;
- Bingo!: Kill 1000 enemies in the Expeditions;
- Ace up the sleeve: Use a skill enhanced by 4 different mods;
- Punch to punch: Kill 50 enemies with a melee ability;
- Fortune favors the bold: Reach character level 10
- The storm is mounting: Unlock a node of the skill tree;
- Beyond the storm: Master a branch of the skill tree
- Expert moneymaker: Sell 300 items;
- Authentic potential: Use crafting to improve the rarity of 15 items;
- Extreme engineering: Use crafting to replace 10 item mods;
- Spoils of war: Equip a legendary item;
- Seeker: Recover minerals from a deposit 30 times;
- Knowledge is power: Complete 150 diary pages;
- Which class!- Complete the highest rank of four class-specific commendations at the highest level;
- Old story ...: Reach Commendation Level 10.
The Silver Trophies - Outriders Trophy List
Let's continue with the Outriders silver trophies!
- One way: Prepare the armored vehicle to enter the forest;
- multitasking: Complete 25 side missions;
- Goodbye humanity: Reach character level 30
- The inventor's almanac: Unlock the creation of 125 mods for weapons and armor;
- Enoch's legacy: Equip a character with only epic or legendary items;
- A story from annals: Complete 300 diary pages;
- First-class outrider: Complete all class specific commendations.
The Gold Trophies and the Platinum Trophy - Outriders Trophy List
Below you will find the three gold trophies of the People Can Fly title:
- The ultimate chance: Land landing pods;
- Straight to the goal: Complete all side missions;
- The gravedigger's best friend: Kill 7500 enemies.
Finally, let's find out together the title of the platinum trophy:
- "The first line of humanity": Collect all trophies.
Our article dedicated to the Outriders trophy list ends here. What do you think of the title of Square Enix and People Can Fly? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in buying Outriders at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the dedicated InstantGaming page that you can find by clicking here!