YouTube Premium is a great subscription service that allows you to enjoy all the great things about YouTube with extra perks, like an ad-free viewing experience. That said, it's not for everyone. If you no longer want to pay for YouTube Premium, we'll show you how to cancel your subscription.
How to cancel your YouTube Premium membership (YouTube app)
With just a few taps, you can cancel your YouTube Premium membership right from the YouTube app. Here's what you need to do:
- On your Android or Apple device, open the app YouTube .
- Tap yours Profile in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Purchases and subscriptions .
- Select yours registration premium.
- Toccata deactivates on your Premium subscription.
- You can choose to pause your subscription or cancel it. If you want to cancel it, tap Continue to cancel .
- If you want, indicate why you are canceling your subscription.
- Finally, confirmation that you want to cancel YouTube Premium.
How to unsubscribe from YouTube Premium (browser)
If you wish, you can also cancel your YouTube Premium membership on your web browser. You can perform this method on your desktop or mobile.
- Apri il that browser.
- Go up .
- Click the your profile in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on Purchases and subscriptions .
- On your YouTube Premium membership, click Manage subscription.
- Select disable .
- You can choose to pause or cancel your subscription. If you want to cancel, click Continue to cancel .
- If you wish, select the reason why you are unsubscribing.
- Confirm you want to cancel by clicking Yes, cancel .
How to cancel YouTube Premium membership (iPhone)
If you have subscribed to YouTube Premium on your iPhone, you will need to manage your subscription from the settings. You cannot do this on either your browser or the YouTube app. Instead, you'll need to follow these steps:
- apri Settings .
- Tap yours Apple ID up.
- Select Subscriptions .
- Select your YouTube Premium membership.
- Toccata Cancel subscription .
- Confirm that you want to cancel your YouTube Premium membership.