Our guides on Fortnite weekly challenges are back, this time we throw ourselves headlong into week 4 of season 7: here are all the new challenges available
Our Fortnite-themed guides return, with particular attention to what will be the weekly challenges of the seasons that will gradually follow one another in the game. The latest full-bodied patch of the title has brought the new season 7 into the hands of all fans, with a substantial update that also added a new graphics performance mode. In short, the news arrived are so many, in full Epic Games style. Let's see together, with a short list, what are the Legendary and Epic Challenges of this week 4 of Fortnite season 7!
The Steel Factor has disappeared!
The challenges of this week 4 are, as always, on the other hand, focused on the narrative of Fortnite season 7. This time we mainly talk about the disappearance of the famous anti-alien activist Factor Steel, last seen within Season 6 as he ardently lamented the destruction of his crops by aliens and their damned crop circles. The legendary challenges are therefore all focused on this type of narrative, and we see them together in the next paragraph.
The Legendary Challenges - Fortnite season 7: the challenges of week 4
Below is the complete list of the legendary challenges of week 4, including experience points that can be obtained once completed:
- Look for clues on the farm 0/2, 45000 experience points;
- Visit the favorite places of the Steel Factor 0/3, 30000 experience points;
- Place missing persons signs in Frignante Forest and Misty Moors 0/4, 30000 experience points;
- Collect the survivalist's guide 0/1, 30000 experience points;
- You have to look for food, you need supplies 0/5, 30000 experience points.
Aliens and where to find them - Fortnite season 7: the challenges of week 4
As for the Epic Challenges, these focus heavily on the additions resulting from Update 17, including the Kidnappers and the Mothership, as well as the animals affected by parasites. The third, in particular, refers to destroying objects in certain positions, one of which, the Verdant nursery, it may sound strange to you. In fact, in the current Fortnite map, there is no place named in this way. This is because, very soon Holly Hedges will be occupied by aliens and new infected life forms. Most likely this change will take place before next Thursday, but we'll see.
The Epic Challenges - Fortnite season 7: the challenges of week 4
Below is the list of Epic Challenges of Week 4:
- Deal damage near a Kidnapper 0 / 1000;
- Destroy hiding places 0 / 3;
- Destroy items in Corso Commercio, Languid Lake, Pacific Park, or Verdant Nursery 0 / 5;
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership 0 / 1;
- Hunt an infected animal 0 / 1;
- Travel on a flying saucer 0 / 1000;
- Kidnap an opponent with the tractor beam of a flying saucer 0/1.
And these were the challenges of week 4 of Fortnite Season 7. Hoping to have been useful to you, we ask you: are you playing the Epic Games title? What do you think about it? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!