Epic Games explains how to connect the accounts of multiple consoles to a single Epic account for Fortnite, let's see how to do it!
After a really long time, Sony has formalized the cross-play that will allow all players to play together Fortnite on different consoles! epic Games, after this decision by Sony, has now implemented a tool that allows you to link all consoles to a single Epic account. The developer of the well-known Battle Royale, however, is keen to clarify that this process will not transfer all cosmetic items to one account, but will allow future purchases to be present on all consoles linked to the account. This however is not definitive, given that in November a tool will be released that will allow you to combine all the Accounts of the various consoles and, therefore, have all the cosmetic items purchased. Let's move on to driving now!
Fortnite: here's how to have a single account for multiple consoles!
We now expose the points that will allow you to combine the various consoles:
- First you will have to decide which console to set as primary. Epic Games recommends setting as primary the console with the most cosmetic purchases or whatever you like best, since you won't be able to get those from the other console until the merge tool comes out in November.
- Now you will have to creare due account Epic Games (one for each console) if you haven't already and connect them to the consoles. Then the two consoles must have two distinct Epic accounts made with two different emails.
- Now you will have to disconnect the console set as secondary from the Epic Games account. To do this, simply log in to the Epic Games website with your secondary console account by clicking here, click on the "Account" menu, log in, then click on "Connected Accounts" and select "Disconnect" on the console account you want. disconnect. Remember to keep your sub account login credentials in mind for when the merge tool becomes available.
- In this last sentence you will simply have to link the secondary console to the account associated with the primary console, to do so, simply log into the Epic Games website again, but with your primary console account by clicking here, click on the "Account" menu, log in, then click on "Connected Accounts" and select "Connect" on the secondary console you want to connect.
Fortnite: how to link accounts of multiple consoles | Guide
That's it for this guide! We remind you that if you were on the high seas with the challenges of the first week of Fortnite Season 6 here is a guide.
Fortnite is available for PS4, Xbox ONE, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android. For more news on this and other video games keep following Holygamerz!
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)