How to download Disney Plus on Chromecast? How to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast? You can access Disney Plus in a number of ways. Directly from the source or through new bundled offers. You can also watch it using Chromecast. Convenient, yes. But a new Star Wars series really deserves to be shown on the big screen and not watched on a mobile device. So, exactly how to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast?
Sometimes you forget that smart TVs haven't been around for a long time. Many people have large screen TVs that don't fall into the Smart category, but are still pretty cool. Therefore, why should they get rid of it? If you want to be able to stream content to your TV from a mobile device, you must have a Chromecast.
And if you have one, it means you can download and watch Disney Plus on Chromecast. The first thing you need is a Disney Plus account. If you haven't already signed up, all you need to do is go to Disney Plus and follow all the steps. You have a seven-day free trial, at least to be sure what you're subscribing to. Then follow the steps below.
How to download Disney Plus on Chromecast
- Connect your Chromecast device to one of the HDMI ports on the TV.
- Use the remote to switch to the right HDMI input.
- Log into your Disney Plus account from a mobile device.
- Find the movie or TV show you want to watch and open it.
- Tap the Chromecast icon, in the top right corner of the device.
- Select your TV from the list of devices you will see on the screen
- Are you done!
How to watch Disney Plus on your Android TV
For those who have an Android Smart TV and can't wait to see all the fresh and interesting content Disney Plus has to offer, the process is even easier. You don't need to have a Chromecast, so you don't have to worry about setting it up and installing it correctly. All you need to do is make sure your TV is connected to the same wireless network as your mobile device. Or the computer you plan to use Chromecast Disney Plus from.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Log into your Disney account on your mobile device.
- Select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap the Chromecast icon in the top right corner.
- Find your TV from the list of devices you see.
In case you don't see the Cast icon
One of the most common problems when using Chromecast is that the Cast icon is not showing. When that happens, it can be frustrating. You have everything ready to watch Disney Plus on Chromecast. Suddenly, the Chromecast device and your mobile device don't connect. Here are some of the things you can do when this happens:
- Check if your mobile device is connected to Wi-Fi. If so, is it the same wireless network connected to your Chromecast device?
- Check your internet connection. Reset the router and check if the Cast icon now appears.
- If you still can't see the Cast icon in the Disney Plus app, try exiting the app and restarting.
I sincerely hope you made it to download and watch Disney Plus on Chromecast.
- How to watch Disney + on TV, phone and laptop
- How to install Disney Plus on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV
- How to download Disney Plus on Xbox
- Error 83 on Disney Plus: how to fix
- How to download Disney Plus on iPhone