Connecting your Alexa device to your Spotify account helps you play music with ease. You can connect Spotify to Alexa via the Alexa app to play music with voice commands. You can set Spotify as your default music player to avoid having to say “About Spotify” in voice commands. If you wish, you can disconnect Spotify from Alexa via the Alexa app or the Spotify website.
An Amazon Alexa device can help you do a variety of tasks, from turning on smart lights throughout your home to playing music. If you use Alexa to play music via voice command, you can connect your Spotify account to Alexa so that all your music plays automatically from Spotify rather than from another music streaming source. Here's what you need to do.
How to connect Spotify to Alexa?
- Apri l’app Alexa sul tuo iPhone, iPad o Android.
- Tap the icon Other.
- Select Settings.
- Select Music and podcasts.
- If you don't see Spotify in the list, choose Connect new service. Otherwise go to the next step.
- Select Spotify, Followed by Share your account with Alexa.
- Toccata Enable to use and log into your Spotify account.
How to set up Spotify as default music player with Alexa?
If you don't want to add the phrase " Your Spotify” to voice commands while playing music, you can set Spotify as your default player:
- Open the Alexa App.
- Tap the tab Other in the bottom toolbar.
- Press on Settings.
- Select Music and podcasts.
- Toccata Default services.
- Toccata Change next to your existing default music player, then select Spotify and then press Done.
How to disconnect Spotify from Alexa?
You can disconnect Spotify from Alexa via the Alexa app or on the Spotify website.
- Open the Alexa mobile app and tap Other.
- Toccata Settings.
- Toccata Music and podcasts.
- The Music & Podcasts page lists all the services currently connected to your Alexa (and also lets you link new services). Finds Spotify in the list and tap it.
- On the Spotify details page, tap Disable skills and confirm your choice.
On the Spotify website:
- In a web browser on your Mac or PC, go to the Spotify website and log into your account.
- click on Profile in the upper right corner, then select Account.
- In the list on the left, click App.
- Find Alexa in the list of apps with access to Spotify information, then click Rimuovi access. Confirm your choice.
- How to disconnect Spotify from Alexa
- How to enable Alexa skills: 3 different ways
- How to connect Spotify to Alexa
- How to connect Spotify with Amazon Echo
- How to listen to Apple Music with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)