- Page 1: Call of Duty Warzone, The Complete Guide
- Page 2: Call of Duty Warzone | Solitaire mode: strategies to win
- Page 3: Call of Duty Warzone, how to play in Crossplay
- Page 4: Call of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock All Operators
- Page 5: Call of Duty Warzone: Map and Sector Guide
- Page 6: Call of Duty Warzone: How the Gulags Work
- Page 7: Call of Duty Warzone: Best Weapons Guide
- Page 8: Call of Duty Warzone: How to Win and Collect Cash Fast
- Page 9: Call of Duty Warzone: The Best Custom Loadouts
- Page 10: Call of Duty Warzone: Contract Guide
- Page 11: Call of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock Akimbo Weapons
In Call of duty warzone there is the possibility of play in Crossplay between multiple platforms but how can you invite friends from another console to your party? Our guide briefly shows you all the steps to access this function directly.
Warzone: how to add players by player ID
Fighting in the crowded Verdansk map is fun, but it's even better to do it with or against your friends. All you need to play as a team with your friend is his Player ID (whether it has PC, PS4 or Xbox One). Once you have the Player ID, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Social menu in the upper right corner of the Lobby (shows all friends on the same platform);
- Choose the option now Add Friends visible in the upper left corner of the screen;
- Now you can add any of your friends regardless of the game platform m simply by entering their name Account Activision or his Player ID.
- Once you have entered the name, press the right arrow and send an invitation. Wait for your friend to receive it and you can find it in your friends list even if you play from PS4 and he from PC.
Finally, just click on your friend's profile to add him to your game or jump directly to his. You can also exchange messages with himjust like any other friends on your console.