To cancel your Tinder Gold membership, you must use the device you signed up on. You can cancel Tinder Gold using the Tinder app, the website, your iPhone's Settings app, or the Google Play Store. The exact method you need to use to cancel Tinder Gold depends on how you signed up.
Once you unsubscribe from Tinder Gold, you will keep the features until your next billing date.
If you are an experienced Tinder user, you probably know Tinder Gold. Tinder Gold is one of the most popular online dating social networks today. This app was released many years ago so many users like it. Therefore, the number of Tinder users today is very large, no less than that of other social networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
But it's also a bit pricey - a Tinder Gold membership costs € 14,99 per month if you're under 30 and goes up to € 29,99 if you're over 30. Fortunately, canceling a Tinder Gold membership is simple. The exact way to do this depends on how you signed up for Tinder Gold in the first place.
How to unsubscribe from Tinder Gold on iPhone
Like most memberships, signing up for Tinder Gold on iPhone links your Tinder account to your Apple ID. This means that you will have to cancel Tinder Gold even using your Apple ID.
- Open your iPhone's Settings app and tap your name at the top of the screen.
- In the Apple ID menu, tap Subscriptions.
- Toccata Tinder Gold, then select Cancel subscription.
How to cancel Tinder Gold membership on Android
- Open the Tinder app and tap the your profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Select Settings, then swipe down to tap Manage Payment Accounts.
- Toccata Cancel subscription.
How to cancel your Tinder Gold membership on the Google Play Store
Occasionally, signing up for Tinder Gold on Android will link it to your Google Play account.
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap the your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Toccata Payments and subscriptions, Then Subscriptions.
- Select your subscription Tinder Gold and touch Cancel subscription.
How to access Tinder from PC and phone
How to cancel your Tinder Gold membership on the Tinder site
- Log into the Tinder website and click on the your profile picture and name in the upper left corner.
- In Account settings, click your Manage Payment Accounts.
- Scroll down to Cancel subscription and click Cancel.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your Gold account.
- How does Tinder work? It's free?
- How to log into Bumble on your phone or computer
- How to access Tinder from PC and phone
- How to cancel your Disney Plus membership
- How to cancel Apple One subscription
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)