In the new Final Fantasy VII Remake di Square Enix each choice you make will have different effects and, in this guide, we will take a look at the answers that will make the difference in improving or worsening relationships with the two girls. We remind you that some answers will also determine the presence of the character in the movie in chapter 14. We will mark in red the answers to be given to improve the relationship with Tifa, while the answers that improve the relationship with Aerith will be colored in green. Warning: some answers given to Aerith or Tifa will change the relationship with the other girl too.
We also remind you that, not improving relations with either of the two in Final Fantasy VII Remake (especially in the choices related to the flower, to the drink and to Aerith's dress), in chapter 14 the character will be Barret.
Chapter 1: Reactor Bomb 1
Choice of bomb timer
- 20 minutes: Barret will call Cloud arrogant, you will receive an Ether and 2 Gigapions from Jessie in Chapter 2.
- 30 minutes: Barret will be a little disappointed
Chapter 2: Aerith's Flower
Aerith gives you a flower.
- How much?: Aerith will give you a yellow flower for free and you will improve your relationship
- I do not want it: you will have another choice.
- Do not be stupid: Aerith will give you a flower
- Ok I'll take it: Aerith will give you a flower
Chapter 3: Tifa serves you a drink at the bar
Tifa asks you what you want at the bar.
- Something strong: you will see a scene of Tifa while she prepares you a cocktail, it is the best option to bond with her
- I'm not in the mood: You will see the cutscene of Tifa making some drinks but you will not get a bond
Chapter 3: Choosing Tifa's Dress
Tifa will ask you which dress you would look good in. Regardless, if you unlock this dialogue you will have improved your relationship with Tifa.
- With a classic dress, Tifa's dress in the Corneo's abode becomes mature
- With something sporty, Tifa's dress in the Corneo's home becomes sporty
- With an exotic look, Tifa's dress in the Corneo's abode becomes exotic
Chapter 4: Jessie asks you to visit her
Jessie asks Cloud if she'll be back tomorrow night.
- Alright then: Jessie becomes happy and promises to make Cloud a pizza
- Cut it out: Jessie is a little disappointed, it's certainly not the best option
Chapter 8: Picking Flowers from Aerith's Garden
Aerith will have you pick some flowers for The Green House.
The decoration hanging outside the Green House will be different depending on the flower you have chosen
- Cactus decoration with 3 fox tails
- Chocobo decoration with 3 yellow flowers
- Moguri decoration with 3 white flowers
Chapter 9: The first chat with Sam
Sam will ask you to describe Tifa.
- She's very beautiful: You will improve the relationship with Tifa
- Fights very well: Nothing changes
- She is a great bartender: Nothing changes
Chapter 9: Talk to the hotel man
Outside the hotel, a man will ask you to stay the night in a room made especially for two lovebirds.
- No thank you: Aerith becomes a little happy and you will improve your relationship
- How much? Aerith gets angry
- Let's go away: nothing is happening
Chapter 9: Johnny the Wanderer
During chapter 9 you will meet Johnny. Regardless of whether you talk to them or not, at some point you will have to respond.
- Yes: slight change of conversation. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
- Do not: slight change of conversation. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
Chapter 9: Talk to Sam
Heads or tails?
- Head, you lose. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
- Cross, you lose. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
- No choice, Aerith will guess and you will lose. However, Cloud will check the coin and find that Sam is using the rigged coins. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
Chapter 9: Madam M's massages
You will have to choose a massage
- Luxury massage - 3000 Gil, Cloud gets the best massage. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
- Standard massage - 1000 Gil, Cloud gets a light massage. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
- Unpredictable massage - 100 Gil, Cloud gets a painful massage. It affects which side quests appear in Chapter 9
Chapter 9: Commenting on Aerith's Outfit
Aerith will ask you for an opinion on how she is dressed.
- I don't mind: Aerith becomes happy, it improves your relationship
- The measure seems right to me: Aerith becomes dissatisfied, a slight deterioration in the relationship
- Come on, don't contradict it: Aerith becomes sad, marked deterioration
Chapter 9: Don Corneo's Choice
During the dialogue, Don Corneo will ask you a question.
- When they meet their death: Corneo will say you were wrong.
- When they think they have won: Corneo will tell you that you are right, clap Cloud and light a cigar.
- When they go crazy: similar to the previous one but without cigar.
- Do nothing: if you wait, Corneo will say that the time is up.
Regardless, you will fall into the sewers.
Chapter 10: Who to talk to first in the sewer
The choice will give a different cutscene and improve the relationship with the chosen girl.
- Talk to Tifa, start the movie with Tifa
- Talk to Aerith, start the cutscene with Aerith
Chapter 12: Biggs's Question
- count on it: Biggs will tell Cloud he's a good man.
- And you? What will you do?: he will say that he will remain to kill another hundred.
Chapter 14: Appointment at Aerith's Garden
Depending on all the choices made previously that have related you to Tifa and Aerith, you can date three different characters, Aerith, Tifa or Barret in case you end up disappointing both girls.
Chapter 16: Elevator or stairs?
- Lift: A few extra fights, but you'll get to the 59th floor right away.
- Scale: More time to go up.
Chapter 16: Give the 10.000 Gil?
- Si: you will receive information about the collaborator or the EKG Cannon of Barret.
- Do not: will ask you again.
This was all there was to know, we remind you that if you need other tips or help on Final Fantasy VII Remake, we have an entire section of the guides dedicated to the title.