Il Samsung Galaxy M41 may never hit the market, as it would have been replaced by another model, more or less similar in characteristics, the Galaxy M51.
A few months ago, the Samsung Galaxy M41 was found online and should have taken the place of last year's model the M40, one of the first mid-range smartphones on the market to have a hole capable of hosting the front camera.
The M41 was highly anticipated in light of the fact that the device was supposed to implement an OLED panel made by a third-party company, unlike other models from the South Korean house that are equipped with displays produced by the company itself. The company in charge of producing them would be TCL's China Star.
But, as mentioned above, Samsung would have canceled the launch plans related to the smartphone. According to reports from sources very close to the technological giant, the development of the Galaxy M51 would instead be at an advanced stage, although many specifications are not yet available, they should not differ much from what has been reported so far on the previous model.
The panels developed for the M41 would also be usable for the M51 but it seems that Samsung has decided to replace them with its own solution following the failure to exceed the required quality requirements. While this choice will guarantee the presence of a decidedly more performing screen, on the other hand, production costs will rise significantly. However, we do not expect to see a particular upheaval compared to what has been leaked so far. We do not have much other information at the moment but the next few days will surely help us to clarify the choice made by Samsung.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)